"All promotions and specials are subject to availability and may be expired at any time. Unless otherwise noted, existing rentals do not qualify. Must meet eligibility guidelines for all promotions." -S.H. Rentals
BRAND NEW TRITOONS ON LAKE CUMBERLAND : With the versatility of a ski boat and the comfort of a pontoon, the tritoon is perfect for tubing with the family! Built in seating, bimini top for shade and the tow bar on the back make this the perfect boat for your lake adventure. For a limited time, save $50 off a daily rental.
Excludes holidays and special events. Must mention code at time of booking.
Houseboats & Lodging
: Stay Monday through Wednesday, and get Thursday absolutely FREE!
With proper Government issued Military I.D., all members of the military will receive 15% off of their rental. All standard applicable sales tax will still apply.
Houseboats & Lodging : Stay seven consecutive nights and get an aluminum jon-boat rental with outboard motor FREE! Applicable tax and fuel is responsibility of the rental customer. Based on availability. Offered at Beaver Creek, Holly Creek and Eagle Cove only.
In keeping with giving guidelines, our locations specifically support programs focusing on industry-related charities and scholarships. We would like to respond favorably to all requests however the needs are far greater than our allocated resources. Therefore it is not possible for us to accommodate all requests.
Unfortunately, we do not provide direct aid to:
• Capital campaigns, building projects, or equipment
• Transportation and travel expenses
• Political organizations
• Religious organizations for religious purposes
• Government agencies
• Loans or investments
• Research studies
• Athletic teams, events, or sponsorships
• Animal related programs, including shelters
• Merchandise for fundraisers and auctions
• Symposiums, conferences, conventions, professional association meetings
• Individual primary and secondary schools
• Merchandise promotions, partnerships or advertising
• General awareness campaigns
• Production of books, films, videos, television programs or websites
• Parties, celebrations, parades, festivals and raffles
• Deficit funding
Our Charitable Contributions Committee is charged with overseeing our charitable giving and encouraging decentralization of charitable giving so that the greatest impact is where employees and members live and work. Only 501(c) (3) nonprofit organizations, which meet our giving guidelines and focus areas, are considered.