For a limited time on all remaining 2019 houseboat reservations, get a discount and a matching free fuel voucher! Some restrictions apply.
~Get $300 off any 6-bedroom houseboat and a matching $300 free fuel voucher towards final fill up.
~Get $200 off any 4-bedroom or smaller houseboat and a matching $200 free fuel voucher towards final fill up.
For complete eligibility rental policies and rates, check www.safeharborrentals.com or call 1-800-844-8862. Valid on Lake Cumberland, KY and Dale Hollow Lake, TN.
***EXCLUDES SAFE HARBOR BURNSIDE***
~~~Not valid on existing rentals. Fuel voucher will not be applied until final day of rental during check out. Fuel must be used in rental houseboat only. Unused fuel has no monetary value. Non-refundable. Excludes holidays and special event weekends. Must be book via phone to receive discounts.~~~
With proper Government issued Military I.D., all members of the military will receive 15% off of their rental. Discount MUST be requested at time of booking and may not be applied after a rental has been paid in full. All standard applicable sales tax will still apply.
In keeping with giving guidelines, our locations specifically support programs focusing on industry-related charities and scholarships. We would like to respond favorably to all requests however the needs are far greater than our allocated resources. Therefore it is not possible for us to accommodate all requests.
Unfortunately, we do not provide direct aid to:
• Capital campaigns, building projects, or equipment
• Transportation and travel expenses
• Political organizations
• Religious organizations for religious purposes
• Government agencies
• Loans or investments
• Research studies
• Athletic teams, events, or sponsorships
• Animal related programs, including shelters
• Merchandise for fundraisers and auctions
• Symposiums, conferences, conventions, professional association meetings
• Individual primary and secondary schools
• Merchandise promotions, partnerships or advertising
• General awareness campaigns
• Production of books, films, videos, television programs or websites
• Parties, celebrations, parades, festivals and raffles
• Deficit funding
Our Charitable Contributions Committee is charged with overseeing our charitable giving and encouraging decentralization of charitable giving so that the greatest impact is where employees and members live and work. Only 501(c) (3) nonprofit organizations, which meet our giving guidelines and focus areas, are considered.