"All promotions and specials are subject to availability and may be expired at any time. Unless otherwise noted, existing rentals do not qualify. Must meet eligibility guidelines for all promotions." -S.H. Rentals
Safe Harbor Rentals is boat show bound:
Can't make the show? Call us at 1-800-844-8862 to take advantage of the boat show specials. Get a free night with qualifying stays. Eligible houseboat or lodging stays of four nights or longer on Cumberland or Dale Hollow. Does not apply to existing rentals.
With proper Government issued Military I.D., all members of the military will receive 15% off of their rental. Discount MUST be requested at time of booking and may not be applied after a rental has been paid in full. All standard applicable sales tax will still apply.
In keeping with giving guidelines, our locations specifically support programs focusing on industry-related charities and scholarships. We would like to respond favorably to all requests however the needs are far greater than our allocated resources. Therefore it is not possible for us to accommodate all requests.
Unfortunately, we do not provide direct aid to:
• Capital campaigns, building projects, or equipment
• Transportation and travel expenses
• Political organizations
• Religious organizations for religious purposes
• Government agencies
• Loans or investments
• Research studies
• Athletic teams, events, or sponsorships
• Animal related programs, including shelters
• Merchandise for fundraisers and auctions
• Symposiums, conferences, conventions, professional association meetings
• Individual primary and secondary schools
• Merchandise promotions, partnerships or advertising
• General awareness campaigns
• Production of books, films, videos, television programs or websites
• Parties, celebrations, parades, festivals and raffles
• Deficit funding
Our Charitable Contributions Committee is charged with overseeing our charitable giving and encouraging decentralization of charitable giving so that the greatest impact is where employees and members live and work. Only 501(c) (3) nonprofit organizations, which meet our giving guidelines and focus areas, are considered.